Well, back to a full clone. Thanks for the "--unshallow" argument, but so
far it has failed twice. I suspect that it's my urtwn interface is bad.
I'll swap it out tomorrow and see it that fixes it.

I am a bit surprised at how little more space the full clone takes. I was
really expecting it to be much worse. Of course, it will only grow... as
will the sources, themselves.

Warner, I suggest an immediate update to your mini-git primer. It was
already a bit out of date, but this fix is more urgent with RC on the
horizon. In particular, the "Repositories" at least look old to me.
E-mail: rkober...@gmail.com