On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 12:49 PM Christos Chatzaras <ch...@cretaforce.gr>
wrote:

> Did someone test if this is fixed in BETA4?

Just tried to "make extract" on firefox and I am still seeing transfer
rates around 1.7M when I would expect more like 50M. If I see the same
thing others are, it runs for a while at >40MB and abruptly drops to
1.5-20M for some random time varying from a few seconds to minutes before
jumping back to >40MB. Is this what others are seeing?
E-mail: rkober...@gmail.com
PGP Fingerprint: D03FB98AFA78E3B78C1694B318AB39EF1B055683J