Quoting Vivek Khera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Nov 5, 2007, at 8:58 PM, Chris H. wrote:

Ahh... I'm guessing that you missed the following post in this thread titled
"date/time trouble - PST came too early [fixed]" posted 11-02.

LI Xin offered the following solution, which solved my dilemma:

No, I saw that... but like I said, most of us did this last year when the new DST rules went into effect.
Fair enough. :)
Did you not notice it last year?
Yes, as a matter of fact. But, rather than do the sensible thing and
post a quick note as I did this time to the list. I slaved over every
little piece of information I could gather on any subject even close
to my issue, and eventually managed to get the time "in sync". You'd
think after all that time and effort I'd remember what I finally did
that fixed it. But for the life of me right now. I can't seem to
remember what it was. : /

Anyway, sorry for the mis-reading/understanding, and thank you for
taking the time to respond. :)

--Chris

panic: kernel trap (ignored)