On 02.08.2010 10:49, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
Hi,
Try to enter the debugger from the console by pressing CTRL+ALT+ESC. Use bt to
get the backtrace. Then backtrace the ifconfig process. Figure out where it
gets stuck.

Did you run:

sysctl hw.usb.ural.debug=15

--HPS
I input in console "ifconfig wlan0 create wlandev ural0". After I press ALT+CTRL+ESC - nothing happens. I reboot PC and input "gdb ifconfig wlan0 create wlandev ural0" - result you can see here: http://lepis.org.ru/~lepis/freebsd/IMG_0072.JPG

I think I did it wrong :) I'm dummy.

But I saw one strange thing.
In one of tries I started ifconfig command and rebooted PC after 3-5 minutes. In first console I saw next messages after "Uptime":

   Uptime: 3m21s
   ugen0.2: <ASUS> at usbus0
   ural1: ......
   ural1: ......

You can see photo of these messages: http://lepis.org.ru/~lepis/freebsd/IMG_0068.JPG

And reboot stopped. Reboot continued only when I pressed ALT+CTRL+DEL.
I think that it's a bug in ifconfig with duplicating devices.

Sorry my bad English.

--