On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 17:50:45 +0200, Hans Petter Selasky <hsela...@c2i.net>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Actually, my intention was to get you into the kernel debugger and not
the
> userland debugger. Maybe you have some missing keywords in your kernel
> config.
> Try google. When setup correctly, CTRL+ALT+ESC should get you into the
> kernel
> debugger. That means you should exit X11 before typing this sequence.
When
> in
> the kernel debugger, try to dump all threads. Look for function names
that
> contain the word "ural". Write down brief stack backtrace.

Hello.

I found very strange behavior. тot for nothing that I work for a tester :)

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug-online-ddb.html
- Here I found how to use kernel debugger (Ctrl+Alt+Esc).

I added to my config-file next strings:
options         KDB
options         DDB
options         KDB_UNATTENDED
options         BREAK_TO_DEBUGGER
I did the rebuild of kernel, installed it, rebooted the PC.

After reboot I typed into console "ifconfig wlan0 create wlandev ural0"
and ifconfig didn't hangs. Device wlan0 was successfully created.

I commented this 4 strings --> ifconfig hangs, wlan0 wasn't created.

It's very strange :)

Now I'll rebuild kernel with this parameters, read "man ifconfig" and try
to make workable wireless lan. I shall write you results. Thanks.

Best regards,
Bukreev Alexey