The following reply was made to PR usb/167847; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Christopher J. Ruwe" <c...@cruwe.de>
To: bug-follo...@freebsd.org
Cc: PseudoCylon <moonlightak...@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: usb/167847: [ural] dlink dwl-122g e crashes(?) when trying wap2
 crypto
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 13:15:34 +0200

 I am most sorry to reply that late ... I was down with the flu last week
 and did not trust myself to be accurate ...

 I think the hardware issue you described has some other effect too,
 i.e., the devie does not properly initialize at boot. So, the scripts
 you provided me with do not work. What I need to do is unplug the dongle
 after boot and then execute the commands you gave to me manually. I have
 not tried to find out whether your scripts work _with_ the
 dongle-remove-step directly after boot.

 What works for me is a custom script with your commands in sequential
 order. Anyways, thank you very much for your helping me getting that
 donlge to work.

 Cheers, have a nice week,
 --
 Christopher J. Ruwe