On 06/27/12 19:26, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
On Wednesday 27 June 2012 18:15:24 Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
ERR=STALLED

Retrying might not work, until sense is cleared, due to stalled error.

MAV: Maybe that failed prevent-allow medium removal left a sense error that
needs to be cleared.

It should be cleared by fetching sense command. As I was assured by several people, it is SIM (controller driver, umass) obligation to fetch sense and respectively clear it when error detected. But not sure what should umass do if this device STALLs. May be should try to do it also. So far I haven't see any properly fetched sense from it in provided logs.

--
Alexander Motin