Hi,

I have some hardware with a USB3 controller that is detected by xhci(4), but when I try attach a USB3 device, it fails to attach to a USB3 bus, and after timing out it connects to a USB2 bus. Here's a verbose dmesg with xhci debugging enabled from when I plug the device in:

http://pastebin.com/nM8nQFg3

I've captured xhci(4)'s verbose boot time dmesg output here:

http://pastebin.com/EA3k7RLE

The full verbose boot dmesg is at:

http://pastebin.com/Y0qKiDZg

And a regular boot dmesg is at:

http://pastebin.com/e3tS8eS4

I've tried tweaking a handful of BIOS options like XHCI handoff and USB transfer timeout thresholds, but nothing seems to help. Have already upgraded to the latest BIOS available too. This FreeBSD 9.0-STABLE build is about 1 week old.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Aragon