Hi Hans,

On 07/06/12 08:54, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
There is some magic to switch USB ports to USB 3.0 which is not in FreeBSD
yet. They have it in Linux, and you might be able to port that code to BSD and
try.

I know some C, but very little on USB architecture. I'm curious enough to try, but a bit more direction would be helpful if you can spare some. :)

Also, can you post output from "pciconf -lv" ?

Sure, and pardon my delay:

http://pastebin.com/Gxgv7W2F

BTW, is this behaviour BIOS related? I recently setup another machine that had Intel's Z77 USB3 controller, and I don't remember having these issues when attaching the same USB3 device...

Thanks,
Aragon