On 01/22/14 15:35, Gerrit Kühn wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 13:57:35 +0100 Hans Petter Selasky <h...@bitfrost.no>
wrote about Re: ATP USB flash failure (regression?):

HPS> It looks like the auto-quirk code for USB mass storage, which was
HPS> activated recently is changing the quirks for your device. The
HPS> INQUIRY command is expected to fail. Does the device work, or are you
HPS> just worried about the warnings in dmesg?

It does not work, I do not get a proper device node (/dev/daX) anymore, and
subsequently camcontrol devlist does not see it, either.

HPS> You can get more information by setting:
HPS> sysctl hw.usb.usb.debug=15
HPS> while plugging your device. Search for "msctest" keyword.

[...]

Well, plugging is not entirely easy in this case, because this device is
sitting directly on USB header pins on the mainboard. But I'll give it a
try.

Hi,

usbconfig -d X.Y reset

also does the trick.