El día Monday, June 16, 2014 a las 05:30:32PM +0200, Hans Petter Selasky
escribió:

> Test1)
> Can you try to connect an external High-Speed HUB in between?

I will check, if I can find and borrow such a device.

> Test2)
> Instead of ulpt.debug, set hw.usb.uhub.debug=15 and collect logs, when
> executing your "echo XXX > /dev/ulpt".

To not spam the list with the longer debug messages, I have put it on my
web space: http://www.unixarea.de/usbdebug-07.txt

Isn't it worth to go back to catch the USB traffic on Win7. The only
problem is that I do not know nearly anything about Windows and would
need a hint for a at least working traffic sniffer.

Thx

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: g...@unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail