On 06/17/14 07:54, Matthias Apitz wrote:
El día Monday, June 16, 2014 a las 05:30:32PM +0200, Hans Petter Selasky
escribió:

Test1)
Can you try to connect an external High-Speed HUB in between?

I will check, if I can find and borrow such a device.

Test2)
Instead of ulpt.debug, set hw.usb.uhub.debug=15 and collect logs, when
executing your "echo XXX > /dev/ulpt".

To not spam the list with the longer debug messages, I have put it on my
web space: http://www.unixarea.de/usbdebug-07.txt

Isn't it worth to go back to catch the USB traffic on Win7. The only
problem is that I do not know nearly anything about Windows and would
need a hint for a at least working traffic sniffer.

Hi,

Can you try to set:

sysctl hw.usb.no_cs_fail=1

before trying the device again?