On 2014-09-15 15:07, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
Hi, folks. Is there a way to obtain the name of an ugen device that
corresponds to a particular ums/uep/uhid device?

Have you tried:

usbconfig show_ifdrv

I haven't. It does look like a good solution though. Thank you.

It seems that we have the correct <address> number in the "devaddr"
variable, but the correct <unit> number is nowhere to be found.

That might be a bug. We can easily add a unit=%d argument to the devd
events, if not already there.

That would be great as well (although I won't be able to use this until the EoL of all FreeBSD versions without this feature, but it will simplify things afterwards).