On 02/06/15 00:57, Lundberg, Johannes wrote:
Hi Hans

dmesg is here http://pastebin.com/276WKQ7H

No matter how I set moused_enable
"/usr/bin/moused -p /dev/ums1 -t auto -I /var/run/moused.ums1.pid"
get started automatically. This is to login prompt, no X.

kldload atp or wsp generates no message from the kernel. Neither /dev/atp
or /dev/wsp is created.

I tried removing ums.ko from kernel folder but same result except that
/dev/ums is never created and moused never started.

I tried comment out the ums moused part in devd.conf but no difference.

My device is properly listed in /etc/devd/usb.conf under wsp driver...

Don't know if it makes any difference but I am using UEFI.

Hi,

I'll have a look.

Is your Xorg compiled with Hald or Devd support?

--HPS