On Thu, 13 Jan 2011, Julian Elischer wrote:

On 1/13/11 4:42 AM, Nikos Vassiliadis wrote:

Please, review the attached patch. It is against yesterday's HEAD
and it virtualizes if_bridge.

without examining every character, it looks ok.
The script should go in /usr/share/examples/netgraph

Bjoern/Marko,   see any problems?

Despite the fact that the script does not use netgraph?

I like the virtualization and I have carp done.

It's just that if_cloners shouldn't all be done on their own.  I
haven't looked at the fact whether this allows bridges per-vnet or
just does vmove magic.

I would really appreciate if someone would support the move of the general
infrastructure from perforce to HEAD (and help so we can get an exp run
for the ports which break similarly).

That would help interface and other subsystems (people are doing)

        <ks> Going to jail sucks -- <bz> All my daemons like it!