On Wed, 26 Jan 2011, Mikolaj Golub wrote:

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 09:15:46 +0000 (UTC) Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

BAZ> I think you should wrap the CURVNET changes in __FreeBSD_version
BAZ> checks so that the port, should it run elsewhere or on older FreeBSDs
BAZ> (if it runs there) not trouble people having to patch it away.

BAZ> #if defined(__FreeBSD_version) && __FreeBSD_version >= 800500
BAZ> #endif

BAZ> might be a save bet.

Thanks. Something like in the patch below?

Note, I have not run this version yet. Will test it tonight or tomorrow.

Well, you will need to include <sys/param.h> as well, and that only if
you are on FreeBSD so you'll need an extra check for just that I
guess.  Not sure how vbox handles the all this in their guts.

        <ks> Going to jail sucks -- <bz> All my daemons like it!