On Tue, 15 Feb 2011, Mikolaj Golub wrote:

Hi,

I did not do much testing but the patch works for me.

Thanks!

Committed to HEAD as r218757.

BAZ> I'd suggest we'll check an updated smbfs patch after that and get it
BAZ> in (if still needed).

Previously I patched smb_trantcp.c in order to prevent crashes when mounting
smbfs. Now it looks likes I don't need it any more -- smb works without that
patch.

Cool; that's what I was hoping for.  Another item crossed off:)

/bz

         Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.