We've seen issues with vnet delete causing stale pointers in mbufs referencing
the per-vnet loopback interface (deleted with the vnet).

"Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-li...@lists.zabbadoz.net> </div><div>Cc:
<freebsd-a...@freebsd.org> </div><div>Subject: Re: Enabling VIMAGE by default
for FreeBSD 11? </div><div>
> Dag-Erling Smørgrav <d...@des.no> writes:
> > There are other serious issues with our current pf (checksum
> > corruption) which I think can only be resolved by importing a newer
> > version.
> Sorry, but you lost context.  I was talking about security
> implications in VIMAGE context, not about random bugs.

I realize that, but you're talking about patching our current pf, and I
think that's a waste of time; we should import a newer version instead
(which I assume already has those patches).

Dag-Erling Smørgrav - d...@des.no