On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 1:11 AM, Eric le Blan <e...@xinuos.com> wrote:

> Allan,
>

> Always happy to discuss testing. I believe that Susan Stanziono of Xinuos
> system test team already spoke to some of you. Please do not hesitate to
> reach her for any specific needs. Also, Cheryl Blain - Xinuos VP of
> operations - will be at the MeetBSD vendor summit on Nov 3-4 and can reach
> to Craig.

It would be helpful if someone (or some people) from Xinuous could do the
following:

(1)  Subscribe to freebsd-test...@freebsd.org at
monitoring the discussions on that list.

(2)   Review this announcement:
http://jenkins-ci.org/content/freebsd-project-use-jenkins-os-testing

(3)  Review these slides:
http://www.slideshare.net/CraigRodrigues1/kyua-jenkins

(4)  Talk to me at MeetBSD Vendor Summit

I have not been given a long timeslot to give a presentation, so reviewing
those links before MeetBSD would
be helpful.  Long term, any testing of FreeBSD will only succeed if there
is
an ecosystem of people working together and sharing common scripts and
information for testing FreeBSD.

Any help that Xinuous (or any other company) can provide would be welcome.

--
Craig