On 29.10.2014 02:01, Conrad Meyer wrote:
I don't think it's safe to pass arbitrary arguments from XML. I find this
too critical to ACK the patch, buy maybe further discussion can change my
mind.

Michal,

You're reviewing a 4-revision old version of this patch, see v5 for
the most recent set. However, this bit is still present in v5. What is
<bootloader_args> in the XML is for, if not arbitrary arguments?

Oh right. I was getting through a lot of e-mails and I didn't notice you've posted v5. And yes, you're right - <bootloader_args/> is designed for that. Okay then. Let me see how v5 went.

Michal