27.02.2017 1:52, Sergey Matveychuk пишет:
Now, after experiments I can say the card can work only on 2 slot and
function=function on host.

Example:
-s 2:1,passthrough,3/0/1

It's even worse I thought.
The network card work only if spare slot with a disk device (may be any device, I did not try).
So, it works:
-s 2:1,passthru,3/0/1 -s 2:0,virtio-blk,mydisk

and it does not work:
-s 2:1,passthru,3/0/1 -s 3:0,virtio-blk,mydisk

It does not make a sense for me. Only idea is the network card is a quad-port card. And its driver need to have any device in the same slot with 0 feature (to initialize PHY?). Because of my host system is connected to first ethernet I can't passthrough it to guest and test the theory.