Thank you Adrian, your advice was perfect.

I have a gym friend whose job is blacksmith (the friend has right hands,
and I don't), I gave him my 3 antennas, and hi made them fitted with my
wireless card.

My card is able to reset it now. Instead of hung I have:
wlan0: link state changed to DOWN
wlan0: link state changed to UP

So, thank you very much :)