I know it'll sound bad, but I've had two hours of uptime without a panic and while keeping network. It seems you'ved fixed the network connectivity problem, which could have been because of a weak signal, and the panics. My dmesg is getting occasional "ath0: ath_edma_recv_proc_queue: handled npkts 0" but not nearly as often as before.