On 27 March 2013 16:47, Joshua Isom <jri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> ath0: ath_edma_recv_proc_queue: handled npkts 0
>> ath0: ath_edma_recv_tasklet: sc_inreset_cnt > 0; skipping

That's likely from scanning. I still need to figure out why this is happening.

>> ath0: ath_edma_recv_proc_queue: handled npkts 0
>> ath0: ath_edma_recv_tasklet: sc_inreset_cnt > 0; skipping

scanning.

>> ath0: ath_edma_recv_proc_queue: handled npkts 0

Scanning, maybe?

>> ath0: ath_edma_tx_processq: Q1: empty?

.. this has me worried. This would've caused a panic before. The next
time it happens, but before you disconnect, please do this:

sysctl dev.ath.0.txagg=1

I'd like to see if any other TX queue has a frame hanging around in it
that hasn't been completed.

Also, whats the output if 'ifconfig wlan0 list sta'? I wonder what the
RSSI is and I do wonder why you see frequent disconnects.

Thanks,

Adrian