Hiya!

I'm just working out the build kinks. The driver built fine; but the
firmware images are a bit .. special.

Specifically:

KMOD=   iwl6000g2bfw
IMG=    iwlwifi-6000g2b-17.168.5.2

where's that particular firmware version? There's a 6000g2b in
linux-firmware, but I don't know if the driver requires _this specific
version_. :-)

Thanks!

adrian