> Today , I upgrade my work laptor from ThinkPad x201i to x240.

> Wireless card of x240 is:
> #??? bluetooth
> none2@pci0:2:0:0:       class=0xff0000 card=0x221417aa chip=0x522710ec
> rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
>     vendor     = 'Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.'
> #rtl8192ee
> none3@pci0:3:0:0:       class=0x028000 card=0x001b10ec chip=0x818b10ec
> rev=0x00 hdr=0x00
>     vendor     = 'Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.'
>     class      = network

> netrtwlane.inf:

> RTL8192e.DeviceDesc ="Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC"

> LNV8192e.DeviceDesc ="2x2 11b/g/n Wireless LAN M.2 Adapter"

> wikidevi: http://wikidevi.com/wiki/Realtek_RTL8192EE_Reference_Design

> Is here has driver for rtl8192ee?

I just went to both Realtek and Google, and it looks like the only driver so
far is for MS-Windows.

Nothing for Linux, and FreeBSD drivers tend to lag behind Linux.

You might need a USB-stick wireless adapter for FreeBSD.

I have Hiro H50191 bought from Tiger Direct, chipset RTL8191SU, works as device
rsu in FreeBSD 10 or later.

Hiro website is www.hiroinc.com .

Tom