> Sorry for my careless, now everything is text mode.
> I can see rsu supports the following devices:
> RTL8192CE
> RTL8192CU
> RTL8192SU
> I have an other USB card : urtwn0: MAC/BB RTL8192CU, RF 6052 2T2R.
> It could work well.
> The product is EDUP EP-N1572, which is a micro usb wireless card. It
> can support 11n/11g/11b, and speed is 300M/bps.
> But it noly work at 11g. ifconfig : media: IEEE 802.11 Wireless
> Ethernet OFDM/54Mbps mode 11g.
> How to let it work in 11n?

You must have copied the devices wrong, RTL8192CE and RTL8192CU don't fall
under rsu.

I notice, both for FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD, urtwn works for b and g but not

Maybe better with Linux?

I'd like to look into the source code for rsu, athn and re in FreeBSD and
NetBSD and see if I can improve something.

I have these devices to test on but don't have anything that would use urtwn.

Checking source code for Linux would also figure to help, but this will take
time; I can't do everything at once.