So you give me additional reason to stay with Linux and not to migrate to
FreeBSD since even a basic wireless adapter which came with your Sony isn't
supported by FreeBSD. To be honest, I don't know if your Sony wireless adapter
is supported by Linux, but in general, I think linux is more flexible and
supports more devices than FreeBSD (and more than all the rest of *BSD
variations).