After resolving some issue I'm preparing to fully migrate from (openSUSE)
Linux to Free/PC-BSD and looking for advice in regard to support for USB Wifi

My netbook has integrated RTL8188CE chipset which, afaict, is not supported
under FreeBSD.

>From before I have D-Link's DWA-125 USB adapter which works, but it's a
little bulky in comparison with newer mini/nano adapters and after some
research I've arrived to the following list of adapters which are easy to get

1) Asus USB-N10

2) Trendnet TEW-649UB

3) Edimax EW-7811UN

According to the list at

1) & 2) use  'rsu' driver while Edimax is supported by 'urtwn'.

What would you recommend as the best option?

One is understood to be in full knowledge whose every endeavor
is devoid of desire for sense gratification.