If you are wanting to purchase an adapter, any of those 3 would be fine.
However, have you considered using your builtin NIC with ndis(4)? [See section
12.5.1.1 of the FreeBSD Handbook][1] for instructions, or reply to this email
if you need help.

[1]:
https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/config-network-setup.html#config-network-ndis

Felix Friedlander <felixph...@gmail.com>