Felix Friedlander <felixph...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hmm... unusual. Try removing that last line entirely - it doesn’t seem to
> serve any useful purpose I can see.

OK. Here it the error while building kernel module:

Building kernel module... /usr/share/misc/windrv_stub.c:137:13: error:
redefinition of typedef
      'device_probe_t' is a C11 feature [-Werror,-Wtypedef-redefinition]
typedef int device_probe_t(device_t dev);
            ^
./device_if.h:29:13: note: previous definition is here
typedef int device_probe_t(device_t dev);
            ^
1 error generated.
build failed. Exiting.

> Performance is generally OK with NDIS drivers, the only issue is you often
> miss out on features like promiscuous and monitor mode.

That's not so bad, but it seems I'd have to shop for one..

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The spirit soul bewildered by the influence of false ego thinks
himself the doer of activities that are in actuality carried out