Firstly - I've just merged in some fixes from dragonflybsd via the
maintainer there, Imre Vadasz. He's been pushing patches to me against
-HEAD to commit. Thanks!

I'd like those tested, so if you're using iwm please test them out and
let me know.

Hi Adrian and thanks again for your work.

My user profile is not very interesting, since I’m not using my FreeBSD laptop outside home and not very intensively (i.e. no roaming, no heavy network use), but I’ve been nevertheless using iwm with a 7260 since day one without issues. I’ve just rebuilt the kernel with your changes and made some quick tests: pkg upgrade, ssh sessions over the local network, downloaded a few big files over HTTP and FTP… all without seeing a difference.

By the way:
iwm0: <Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7260> mem 0xf0500000-0xf0501fff at device 0.0 on pci3

If you can suggest some specific tests you’d like to see done, I’m willing to help.

Best regards,