Hello,

I recompiled the kernel and did a world rebuild to include the bwn code we
discussed last time. There is some progress - now the bwn module does not
complain that some features are missing. However, the firmware is missing.
I installed the /net/bwn-firmware-kmod, though that does not seem to solve
the problem. Below, the relevant snippet from dmesg:

bwn0: need multicast update callback
bwn0: need multicast update callback
bwn0: need multicast update callback
bwn0: need multicast update callback
bwn0: need multicast update callback
bwn0: need multicast update callback
bwn0: need multicast update callback
bwn0: need multicast update callback
bwn0: need multicast update callback
bwn0: ucode fw: ucode16_mimo
bwn_v4_ucode16_mimo: could not load firmware image, error 2
bwn0: the fw file(bwn_v4_ucode16_mimo) not found
bwn0: ucode fw: ucode16_mimo
bwn-open_v4_ucode16_mimo: could not load firmware image, error 2
bwn0: the fw file(bwn-open_v4_ucode16_mimo) not found

Where should I get the correct firmware from and where should I put it?

Best regards,
Andy