2009/6/7 Bruno Damour <ll...@ruomad.net>:
> Adrian Chadd wrote:
>>
>> That seems to be dereferencing a mbuf pointer. I'll look into it.
>>
>> What are you doing to trigger this condition again?
>>

>> Adrian
>>

> Hello,
> Well it is consistently reproductible : each time I issue a cvsup command.

Ok, so cvsup'ing a fresh tree from what, a local or remote repository?

> The interesting point is that I can _download_ without any problem with ftp
> (that is why sysinstall works) but if I start a ftpd on my host I get
> (consistently) a similar crash :

What, so fetching data from ftpd running on the xen domU to another
LAN connected host?

> so the problem seems to come more from upload traffic than download ?

See, thats the sort of information I need to reproduce the problem. :)

> Hope it gives you some clues (I'm totally unable to help on this type of
> problems, sorry, but will  gladly  issue any command you want and report
> back).

You're helping. :) I have some motivation to make this stuff work
better whilst I have some free time. I'm just trying to get it done
before my free time runs out and I need to get back to paid work
(which this absolutely isn't. :( )

adrian