On 9/20/2011 7:07 PM, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea Aurre wrote:
The subject practically is saying what I'm trying to ask but... does
anyone tried FreeBSD 8.2 or similar under Cytrix Xenserver or
XenCloud?.

I've been using FreeBSD on Citrix Xenserver with FreeBSD 8.[012] for a year now; in HVM mode. The only issue, other than the lack of support for xentools, is that in the earlier 8.x I had to manually set kern.hz low or the clock would eat too much CPU time in the VM (IIR, this was fixed in 8.2). I haven't had an opportunity to try FreeBSD as a PVM.

--
Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
--Atom Powers--