--On 26 August 2013 12:21 -0300 Ederson de Moura <eder...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Karl: Is no media in the driver, the iso image was also removed! still the
problem persists.

Sergey: The problem remains, did the change in "/etc/ttys" as described
here:

http://wiki.sysconfig.org.uk/display/howto/Xen+FreeBSD+8.2+DomU+%28PV%29+
--+Step+by+Step+Howto

But when I reboot, the system hangs at the same stage.

It still sounds like it might be the same problem - even just having the CDROM drive "available" (with no media mounted) for the VM caused it to hang, in the end I had to log into the XenServer console and use 'xe vbd-destroy uuid= UUID of the CDROM for my VM' to actually remove the CDROM from the VM.

On my system if the kernel came up and showed a CDROM even being detected (regardless of if it had media in it or not) - it didn't boot. The only way to boot it was to remove the CDROM from the VM completely (so it doesn't show as detected by the kernel).

-Karl