Hi,

I am able to boot FreeBSD dom0 (using r281439) on my Lenovo X220 [no
serial port :/].  Unfortunately, I cannot see any console output while
the FreeBSD dom0 kernel is booting, using the following xen command line:

xen_cmdline="dom0_mem=4096M dom0_max_vcpus=4 dom0pvh=1 com1=115200,8n1
guest_loglvl=all loglvl=all console=com1,vga"

The last console output comes from Xen (vaguely, I see it only for a
short moment, afterwards console turns dark):
dom0 has 4 VCPUs
Scrubbing free memory for dom0

After this, I see the keyboard is initialized caps lock turning on and
off again.  Then, only the fan starts to spin, but no luck on any more
output.

Since I have a geli encrypted root filesystem, I expect a passphrase
prompt, but I do not see any, and also blindly typing my passphrase
does not continue the boot process.

I do not have sc in my kernel config, but using vt.

Any idea how to debug this further?

Thanks,

hannes