I just read that you were working on importing a newer netfront from Linux and
thought that maybe this could help finding the culprint, as KVM users seemed to
have similar issues, e.g. issues with the offloading capabilities of the pv nic
and/or checksum errors.

Anyhow, awesome news that you're on importing a new netfront.