> [s1kevin - Wed Dec 20 23:05:32 2006]:
>
> > [s1kevin - Wed Dec 20 21:02:49 2006]:
> >
> > Moving the AWACS was not a problem until this beta.  I have not tried
> > this yet with other aircraft though I will after I finish filing
this bug.

> FYI all - it isn't limited to the mouse - I pressed the "G" key to
> attempt to move the AWACS and FC crashed immediately.

So far, I've found that while attempting to use the "G" key to move the
helicopter, it doesn't crash, another problem has arisen - it doesn't
allow me to send the helicopter anywhere except to a city.  Otherwise, I
must hand-move the helicopter (using the key pad).

Building a fighter and bomber to reproduce...

BTW - the client and versions are 2.1.0b2 (Win32 GTK) and the host OS is
Windows XP Pro on a Compaq Presario v2405 w/ 1GB of RAM.

Kevin