On 12/20/06, Christian Prochaska <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > In the works! (How to figure out how to do it on this machine.)
> > >

> > This is what I got:
> >
> > Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
> > 0x00447438 in SDL_FillRect (dst=0xc36200, dstrect=0xc36220, color=0)
> > at src/video/SDL_surface.c:610
> > 610     src/video/SDL_surface.c: No such file or directory.
> >         in src/video/SDL_surface.c
> >

> > Hope it helps!
> >
> > ––Daniel
> >

> At least it tells us that the crash happened while trying to fill a
> surface with transparency/black color. Unfortunately it doesn't tell us
> where exactly the SDL_FillRect() function was called. Can you please
> apply the attached patch and post the console output?

This was the last output before the crash:

2: clear_surface(0x1547790, 0x15b1358)
2: clear_surface() finished
Segmentation fault

It's worth noting that the crash doesn't occur when switching from
fullscreen 1024x768 to windowed 1024x768. However, now the client
defaults to windowed 1024x768 and crashes upon startup:

ibg3:~ daniel$ ./freeciv-sdl/bin/civclient
2: Using Video Output: Quartz
2: clear_surface(0x1556820, 0x0)
2: clear_surface() finished
2: clear_surface(0x1556820, 0x0)
2: clear_surface() finished
2: clear_surface(0x15a1fc0, 0x0)
2: clear_surface() finished
2: clear_surface(0x159a120, 0x0)
2: clear_surface() finished
2: clear_surface(0x15ae2a0, 0x0)
2: clear_surface() finished
Segmentation fault

Can I change the resolution with a command line parameter or something
like that?

--Daniel