Jason Short wrote:

> Very likely related to 39330.  Whatever you are doing with treaties is
> unusual and is triggering
> some little-used code path that reveals bugs.

It could be related, but keep in mind that this is a problem on the
client side, whereas the other problem was on the server side, and after
I applied my fix to the server code, I saw no issues contemporaneously
appear in the client.

And, I am not doing anything unusual with treaties. One of my AI
teammates constructed Marco Polo's Embassy, and is the essentially the
one doing all the stuff with treaties. So apparently the AI is doing
"unusual" things with treaties.

Eric