Thanks, good to hear that ! (sounds weird I was pretty sure I had to
use some "Tiger only" technologies).
I guess next step is embedding a Freeciv starter to be able to choose
language, tilesets and such (just as Nathan did with his very nice
X11/GTK port).
As you may have notice, it installs datas the mac way (in ~/Documents/
Freeciv) and not the unix way (~/.freeciv), this will make it more
easier for people to update, change or hack their tilesets and rulesets.
After playing for a while with the SDL client, I went back to the GTK/
X11 client (not that I like X11) where things are easier to set (each
city worklist), and clearier (reports ARE readable AND noticable). So
I was wondering if some people were working on the SDL GUI as it
seems it's not complete as yet? What is planned? May I help?

cheers,

François Marlier