On 16/08/07, William Allen Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Daniel Markstedt wrote:
> > I suggest we hold off announcing or creating builds for beta5, and
> > make beta6 as soon as this crashbug has been resoved.
> >
> Should be able to "svn merge" the changes into beta5.  Just wait a few
> days for folks to test everything.

 I'm against having different versions with same version number around.

 However, if we take this road, I'm *not* going to announce to
translators that we are about to release new beta. (Or should Daniel
make the announcement anyway) Anyway, do not commit any string changes
to S2_1 for now (or anything non-critical in that matter).


 - ML

_______________________________________________
Freeciv-dev mailing list
Freeciv-dev@gna.org
https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/freeciv-dev

Reply via email to