On 8/16/07, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 16/08/07, William Allen Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Daniel Markstedt wrote:
> > > I suggest we hold off announcing or creating builds for beta5, and
> > > make beta6 as soon as this crashbug has been resoved.
> > >
> > Should be able to "svn merge" the changes into beta5.  Just wait a few
> > days for folks to test everything.
>  I'm against having different versions with same version number around.
>  However, if we take this road, I'm *not* going to announce to
> translators that we are about to release new beta. (Or should Daniel
> make the announcement anyway) Anyway, do not commit any string changes
> to S2_1 for now (or anything non-critical in that matter).
>  - ML

I would also prefer to just forget about beta5 and make beta6. Shall
we say I make the release late night Sunday 19th GMT (early Monday
morning for me.)

I'll announce it to the i18n list.


Freeciv-dev mailing list

Reply via email to