The way I have translated these strings might help. I have adapted the
sentence to read:

"Each worked tile with at least 1 point of  %s will yield ..."

Then "All" might become "all kinds of output", or "any output", or something
similar, and it would fit in all the sentences Marko has dug up. Of course,
some translator comments would be essential for us translators to make it
fit in the sentences.

Some sentences should be modified, too; anyway, "All production will suffer
massive waste" is misleading, if it refers to both trade and shields
(perhaps also food?). Maybe just removing "production" will do the trick:

"each worked tile with at least 1 point of  'any output' will yield..."
"any output" "will suffer massive waste"
"any output" "waste will increase ..."

What do you think?

Joan