I'm impressed. I said it didn't look hard, but, seeing the result, I've
changed my mind.

The help information is much better now. Just to nitpick, I think the
sentences like:

Each worked tile with at least 1 Trade will yield 1 more it.

should be

Each worked tile with at least 1 Trade will yield 1 more of it.

Thanks a lot,

Joan

2007/9/1, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 01/09/2007, Marko Lindqvist  wrote>
> >
> > On 31/08/2007, Joan Creus  wrote:
> > >
> > > Anyway, implementing an
> > > and-list and an or-list shouldn't be too hard, and it pays off with
> more
> > > natural sentences.
> >
> >  Attached patch does that. It also makes help a bit more complete and
> > fixes some logical errors.
>
> TRUNK version.
>

> - ML

I'm impressed. I said it didn't look hard, but, seeing the result, I've changed my mind.

The help information is much better now. Just to nitpick, I think the sentences like:

Each worked tile with at least 1 Trade will yield 1 more it.

should be

Each worked tile with at least 1 Trade will yield 1 more of it.

Thanks a lot,

Joan

2007/9/1, Marko Lindqvist < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 01/09/2007, Marko Lindqvist  wrote>

> On 31/08/2007, Joan Creus  wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, implementing an
> > and-list and an or-list shouldn't be too hard, and it pays off with more
> > natural sentences.
>
>  Attached patch does that. It also makes help a bit more complete and
> fixes some logical errors.

TRUNK version.

- ML