Daniel Markstedt wrote:
> -The client crashes when there are no savegames in any datapath.

Not good.  Looking at the design, it seems to me that the client should
ask the server for the files that it sees....

> -I doesn't seem to be able to load saves from .freeciv/saves/ (which
> is the standard save dir on this system) - they show up in the dialog
> fine, but you try to load them the server says that it cannot find the
> file. If I move the file to my home dir, it works fine.

Again, a problem that the client should only list those files that the
server actually sees.

This probably has to wait for 2.2.  But I'd like to see 2.2 support SDL
on an equal basis with GTK2.