> [wsimpson - Jeu. Oct. 18 17:30:16 2007]:
>
> Pepeto _ wrote:
> > Sorry I didn't know about it. I didn't read any comment about it before
> > yours.
> >
> That is not true.  I explicitly pointed you at the 2.0.10 (PR#39441)
ticket
> as of (PR#39575) Thu, 16 Aug 2007 06:48:37 -0700.
>
> Both of those tickets are numbered and dated after the beginning of your
> participation.  You posted to this list about "(PR#39358) vote in pregame"
> as far back as Wed, 25 Apr 2007 00:18:54 -0700.
>
> I'll just point out for the record that I participated on this list circa
> 18 months before asking to be a developer....  And I'm an internationally
> well-known Internet Engineer and open source developer, with design credit
> in every *BSD release for many years.
>
> Remember that "Google is your friend."  Folks can check your assertions.
>
> Also, please participate here under your actual name, not a pseudonym.

1- I didn't know PR#39441.
2- My first ticket was before Wed, 25 Apr 2007.
3- I don't care that you are famous.
4- I think you don't know who I am, and what is my experience with Freeciv.
5- The only reason I'm not a developer to your eyes is, I just got
rights to be one, and all said no commit before 2.1.0 release, so I was
waiting (what you didn't: rev 13774).
6- I leave. There is no reason I fuck this project more than what you did.
7- I'm happy to don't be associated to the next S2_1 shit.

I never hated you, I just point to you some points which were against
the project. You fucked all the S2_0 branch, I just reported it. Good
luck to save Freeciv.