> [wsimpson - Sat Oct 20 10:12:55 2007]:
>
> Daniel Markstedt wrote:
> > On 10/20/07, William Allen Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >> What about the (PR#39718) Turkish nation fixes?
> >>
> > I originally planned to wait until 2.1.1 before committing, but
> since
> > everyone else have been making exceptions to the code freeze, I
> might
> > go ahead with it tonight after all. ;)
> >
> Looking at the commits of Oct 7, my thought is to just drop the _()
> sections, and commit the rest.  That is, leave for later the changes
> "Turkic" (ottoman.ruleset) and "Turk" (turk.ruleset) to "Turkish".

Done.

As of today, seven days have passed since the release of RC1. I believe that it
has passed the test according to the criteria we set up.

I have about half a day with nothing else planned on Saturday that I could
devote to Freeciv. If you're all ok with it, I'll tag 2.1.0 on Oct 27th a few
hours after
midnight CET (about noon locally) leaving a few more days for translators to
patch up their work and for us to do some more smoke testing.

Thoughts?

 ~Daniel