On 11/22/07, Michaël <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> First i want to tell you "thank you" for this fabulous game with which i
> play a lot. he makes me spend good evenings.
>
> so i want to report a strange bug that arrived me...
>
> i played network game with friends and i use an AWOCS plane to look
> ennemy's border. I wanted to make mu plane patrolling between somewhere
> in the sea and Paris (distance was OK). I pressed Q key, and i click
> with mouse cursor on paris, and all of a sudden game crashed.
>
> Then i connected to the server for a second time and i did same thing :
> command my AWOCS to patrol until paris and when clicking Paris... new crash!
>

> thanks for this game!

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your report!

There are a few things you could give us to help us solve this issue.
First the version of Freeciv you're running and where you got it from;
second some information about the computer you're running it on; third
a copy of the savegame where this crash occurs!

Best regards,
 ~Daniel